The year is still fresh, we are still strategizing on making the year a successful one… While you are still planning, you may need to feed your eyes with soul lifting movies.
Glo, Airtel, Ntel or regardless of the network you are using, they are their to rescue you when it comes to download.
Let me quickly share with you how to download from torrents to those who don’t know or wish to learn.
Torrents is one of the most popular ways to share music, movies, books, and pretty much anything you want on the Internet. Not only that but you can download endless streams of movies, seasons movies, games or whatever that has to do with download.
Before you begin…
You must understand that
==>A “seed” or “seeder” is someone sharing the file so that it can be downloaded. Basically, the more seeders a file has, the more users your computer can download pieces of the torrent from. More seeds, generally, means a faster download.
It should be noted that torrents are not downloaded sequentially; the operation downloads any available pieces that make up an entire file. In other words, don’t stop downloading at 95% because you don’t care about the last 5 percent of the movie. It doesn’t work that way.
==>You, or anyone downloading a torrent, is a “leech”. Leeches are also referred to as “peers”. If there are more leechers than seeders, then it could make for a slow download.
==>Websites like Pirate Bay use “magnet links”. With magnet links, you’re going straight to the download location instead of downloading the “torrent”, which is saved separately as a file of information necessary to initiate the download. It’s like sending someone a link to this article rather than saving a file that directs them to the article.
How to Download with Torrents
1. Go to thepiratebay.cr or any other torrents sites
The Pirate Bay, is one of the best torrent sites on the Internet. Whatever you are looking for is rightly available on the The Pirate Bay. In other words, it is Torrents Movies search engine. Just search for what
you’re looking for to get started.
2. Once you find the torrent you want, check the comments section to make sure that people aren’t saying there’s a problem with the download. People will also post quality scores in the comments section.
In these scores, A stands for audio, V stands for visual and the scale goes up to 10. These ratings are often found when you search for movies, because sometimes someone will post a movie they recorded in a theater, which usually makes for subpar quality.
Search Tips For Pirate Bay
- Putting an asterisk, or *, next to your search term will show results with variations of the word you searched.
- Using parentheses will prioritize whatever is outside of the parenthesis.
Make sure you select what kind of file you’re looking for if it’s something that might come in more than one format. For instance, Venom can take the form of an e-book, movie, game, or
Downloading Torrents on Android Mobile Phones
- Install ‘u torrent’ on your smartphone from play store. It’s free.
- Now go to your browser and search for Torrentz. On these sites search for the movie you wish and then copy the magnetic url of the movie.
- Add this magnetic url to u torrent by pasting this link in add url.
- Or you can download a torrent file(few kb). Now run this file in u torrents. After this your downloads will start.
Alternatively but not Necessary,
- Go to zbigz.com, log in.
- You will see *browse for a file* and locate the downloaded torrent file from kickass.to or other torrent sites.
- After you have gotten the file, click on go.
- The torrent host will download the file on their server. *you will see something like catching*. Once it is 100 percent, you would be able to download the file using ucweb.
Let us know if this help.