Tecno has launched a new device Tecno Spark Go 2020, the successor to last your Tecno Spark Go, the company latest spark series.
Tecno Spark Go 2020 features a 6.52-inch HD+ Dot Notch screen, powered by MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core SoC with 2GB of RAM + 32GB onboard storage and it runs Android 10 go edition out of the box.
Looking at the cameras, it features 13MP + AI dual rear cameras with dual-LED flash, 8MP front camera with LED flash, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and it’s housed by a 5000mAh battery capacity.
Highlight Specification of Tecno Spark Go 2020
Display: 6.52-inch (1500 x 720) pixels) HD+ display with 480 nits brightness
Chipset: 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
Operating System: HiOS 6.2 based on Android 10 Go Edition
Sim: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
Cameras: 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8, dual-LED flash, secondary AI Lens; 8MP front-facing camera with flash
Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
Battery: 5000mAh battery
It will be priced at Rs. 6,499 / N34,200. It will be available for pre-order beginning from September 7 on Flipkat.
- Tecno Black Friday: Win Air Conditioner, Fridge and up to 100% Discounts
- Tecno Pova with Helio G80 Gaming Chipset, 6GB RAM, Secretly Listed
- Tecno Spark 6 Launched with 6.8 Display, Helio G70, Quad Cameras
- Get 10GB for N1 on SIMO App if You Are Using This Tecno Phone
- Tecno Spark 6 Rumored Specifications Revealed