Nokia C20 Plus has been launched by HMD Global, a midrange device that features a sleek Nordic design with a casing that has been ergonomically designed for a better grip. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, powered by Unisoc SC9863A SoC with 3GB of RAM + 32GB onboard storage.
It runs Android 11 Go Edition out of the box with two years of security updates, packs an 8MP rear camera with LED flash along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 5MP front camera.
It is housed by a built-in battery of 4950mAh capacity enough to last you for a long time.
Highlight Specifications of Nokia C20 Plus
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ V-notch 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 75.85 x9.5mm; Weight: 204.7g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 4950mAh battery
It is priced at USD $109, and will be available for order from June 16 in China.
- Gionee M15 Launched With 8GB RAM, Helio G90 Chipset, Quad Cameras, Good Battery Life
- Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Launched with FHD+ 120Hz display,Snapdragon 750G
- New Roadmap For Nokia Android 11 Upgrade – Check if Your Device is Listed
- Samsung Launches Galaxy M42 5G with 6.6-inch Display, 8GB RAM, 5000mAh Battery