It’s actually been a long time we talked about it but there is a need to revisit it. Airtel currently allows you to subscribe to their plan from 12 AM – 5 AM, 250MB for N25 and I can assure you that this truly doesn’t zap like a normal day to day data plans. You can actually subscribe to it 5 good times per night.
However, MTN has extended its daily limit of night plan subscription to 2GB… Meaning if you are subscribing for 500MB for N50, you can subscribe up to 4 times. In other words, you can now get 2GB for N200 on MTN Nightlife plan usable from 11 PM – 6 AM.
It wasn’t like this before but it appears Airtel is giving MTN tough time when it comes to this issue of night plan surfing and this appears to be the best challenger MTN could come up with.
How to Activate 2GB for N200 on MTN Night Life
Dial *406# and select 3
Choose any option of your choice or 500MB for N50, and subscribe 4 times to stay within the fair usage policy.
Dial *131*4# to check your data balance.
Note: You can only use this plan between 11 PM – 6 AM.
I’ll personally suspend every other data plans at this time of the night and activate this newly revamped night plan. This will actually save me a lot. Let us know what you think about this updated offer.
- MTN Bundle Completion, Borrow Airtime, Borrow Data and Cash – All you should know
- Best Airtel Tariff Plans, Benefits, How to Migrate
- Best MTN Cheapest Tariff Plans, Benefits, How to Migrate
- How to Make Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Mobile Data Last Longer
- Review: Cheapest Data Plans For Android, iOS, PC Users in Nov’ 20