LG has launched a new mid-range smartphone in the K series dubbed LG K31 in the US.
The LG K31 features a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
It runs on Android 10 Oreo out of the box with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It sports dual rear cameras at the back 13MP + 5MP (120° wide-angle ) and a 5MP front-facing camera.
It is housed by a non-removable battery capacity of 3000mAh.
Highlight Specifications of LG K31
Display: 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ Notch FullVision display
Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
RAM + ROM: 2GB + 32GB; expandable through microSD
Operating System: Android 10
SIM: Single SIM (nano)
Cameras: 13MP + 5MP (120° wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture); 5MP front-facing camera
Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
3.5mm audio jack
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
Battery: 3000mAh non-removable
It will be priced at $150.
- Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Launched With OLED Display, Quad Speaker, 8600mAh Battery
- LG Plans to Exit Smartphones Business in 2021
- Samsung Unveils it Cheapest 5G Smartphone, Galaxy A32 5G
- Here is The Most Popular Android Versions of 2020
- Nokia 5.4 Launched with 6.39-inch display, Snapdragon 662, 48MP Cameras