LG has launched a new mid-range smartphone in the K series dubbed LG K31 in the US.
The LG K31 features a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
It runs on Android 10 Oreo out of the box with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It sports dual rear cameras at the back 13MP + 5MP (120° wide-angle ) and a 5MP front-facing camera.
It is housed by a non-removable battery capacity of 3000mAh.
Highlight Specifications of LG K31
Display: 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ Notch FullVision display
Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
RAM + ROM: 2GB + 32GB; expandable through microSD
Operating System: Android 10
SIM: Single SIM (nano)
Cameras: 13MP + 5MP (120° wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture); 5MP front-facing camera
Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
3.5mm audio jack
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
Battery: 3000mAh non-removable
It will be priced at $150.
- Poco M3 Launched with FHD+ Display, 6000mAh Battery
- 5G Network Not Hazardous in Nigeria, to be Deployed Next Year
- Samsung Launches Galaxy W21 5G Foldable Phone with 12GB RAM
- Orange Partners with Google to Launch Cheap $30 4G Phone in Africa
- Gionee S12 Lite Unveiled with 6.52″ IPS LCD, Triple Cameras, 4000mAh Battery