her own laptop Mi Notebook Air. According
to Xiaomi, the 13.3-inch Notebook Air is 13 percent thinner than Apple’s
popular notebook, and 11 percent smaller. Lighter than a magazine.
Cloud, & unlocks with MiBand2 ,Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM +
256GB PCIe SSD, and expandable SSD slot.
all the ports you need, and the most
interesting aspects is that it weighs only 1.28kg! Full-HD display,
edge-to-edge glass protection, & a full metal body.
– Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
– 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
– NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
– 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
– Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
– Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
– Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
– Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
– Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
– Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
– 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
– 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
– AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
dodge the bullet.