Tecno Spark 6 features a 6.8-inch HD+ LCD with a 20.5:9 aspect ratio, powered by Helio G70 gaming chipset, 4GB + 64GB onboard memory expandable via microSD card.
Looking at the cameras, around the back we find a circular cutout for the quad cameras which includes (16MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP) though only the main 16MP cam is of any use, the remaining sensors are all 2MP shooters for macro, depth and AI scenes.
For the front cameras, we have an 8MP selfie camera. It comes with Android 10 out of the box with HiOS 7 skin on top. It also comes with Bluetooth Audio Share meaning it can connect up to 3 Bluetooth sources simultaneously.
It is housed by a battery capacity of 5000mAh enough to last you for two days.
Highlight Specifications of Tecno Spark 6
Display: 6.8-inch HD+ LCD dot in display, 20.5:9 aspect ratio
Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70
Operating system: Android 10 based on HiOS 7
Cameras: 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP rear cameras; 8MP selfie punch hole camera
RAM + ROM: 4GB + 64GB onboard storage
Sensor: G sensor, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint sensor
Colors: black, blue, purple and orange colors
The device will be priced at ($125)
- Tecno Pova with Helio G80 Gaming Chipset, 6GB RAM, Secretly Listed
- Get 10GB for N1 on SIMO App if You Are Using This Tecno Phone
- Tecno Spark 6 Rumored Specifications Revealed
- Tecno Spark Power 2 Air Launched with 7-inch Display, 6000mAh Battery
- Tecno Camon 16 Premier Launched with Helio G90T Gaming Chipset