Alongside its Redmi Note 9 series launched earlier in China, Xiaomi has also launched it first ever smart watch codenamed Redmi Watch.
It has a 1.4-inch touch color LCD screen, 120+watch faces, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, 50-meter (5 ATM) water resistance so that you can also take it for swimming.
The battery life is rated at 7 days with normal use and 12 days with the power-saving mode turned on. It charges via a proprietary cradle and a full charge takes 2 hours.
The Redmi Watch will retail for CNY 299 ($45) though it’s offered for CNY 269 ($40) in a limited time offer. Sales in China begin on December 1. Details on international availability were not disclosed.
Display: 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen
Sensor; Six-axis sensor, geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor, Heart rate sensor
Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices
7 Sports modes: Indoor Running, Outdoor Running, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Swimming, Swimming, Freestyle
Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
Water Resistant (5ATM or 50 meter)
Dimensions: 41x 35 x 10.9mm; Weight: 35g (including strap)
230mAh battery with 7 days battery life with typical use, 12 days in long battery life mode
- MIUI 12.5 Launched, Here are Xiaomi Phones That Will Get it
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Launched, World First Phone with Snapdragon 888
- Xiaomi Launches 80W wireless charger, tops up a battery from 0 to 100% in 19 min
- See When Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 7, Redmi 9, Redmi 8, Redmi 7, Redmi 6, and Poco M2 could get MIUI 12
- POCO M2 Launched with Helio G80 Chipset, 6GB RAM, 5000mAh Battery