A leak information has emerged online that Infinix mobility is working on Infinix Note 10, which indicate that it will arrive in no distant future. Just last year October, Infinix Note 8 and 8i was announced, with cool specifications… and now, this is under works.
A sketchy information has surfaced online through the phone IMEI listing, an infinix phone with the model number X695 which is likely to arrive as Infinix 10 Pro. The info also reveals that the phone will be coming with dual-band Wi-Fi, with a charger that offers 33W fast charging.
Also, the listing suggest that it may arrive with 8 GB of RAM + 256 GB of built-in storage. From the listing, it will likely comes with Quad cameras with LED flash, and we also expect to see a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Other information about the smartphone is still left in the dark. We expect to here more details about this device in the coming days.
You’ll recall that Infinix Note 8 comes with a Helio G90T gaming chipset, which also suggest that the Note 10 may likely come with a gaming chipset.
- Infinix Hot 9 Launched with Pop-up Display, 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras
- Infinix Hot 9 Rumor Specifications, 5000mAh Battery, Pop-up Camera
- Infinix S5 Launched With Bomber Spec, Quad Cameras, Punch hole Display
- Say hi to Infinix Hot 8 with Waterdrop Notch, 5000mAh battery capacity
- Google is Rolling Out These New Features to Your Android Phone