System UI has Stopped”. When this happen , your smartphone will be less
responsive, and some of your apps will seize to work.
third party installation.So long you are using an Android device, Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Xiaomi etc, you may experience this error and here is a simple fix
first method is recorded because it has helped fix
the need for any other solution. So before you go ahead with any solution try
out to see if the Error still persists and based on that you can go ahead with
the other solutions mentioned below.
search for Google App and
tap on it -> now tap on Uninstall updates
option to stop the updates. Restart your Android device and check if the Error
is fixed or not.
1)Navigate to your device “Settings”;
2) Select “Applications”, tap on “Menu”;
3) Select “Show system application” in pull-down menu;
4) Then find “System Interface” among all applications. In
“Memory” section perform clearing all data and cache.
Restart your device and everything should be back to normal. Android device
is like a bae and you are the boo… Take good care of it and you won’t have any
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones