have come across a message like “Google Play services has stopped working”,
when you try to open your Google Play or you are currently encountering such
messages now, then the few steps you are about reading will help you out in
try all the steps at once but one after the other until it works out for you
use framaroot apk … quick and simple )
2. Download and install Total Commande apk here
3. Run Total Commander, allow root access
4. locate and open SYSTEM FILE
5. locate and open ETC FILE
6. locate and open HOSTS FILE …open with EDIT OPTION
7. insert the symbol # before the second set of ip address numbers then save
the changes and exit
8 …. Reboot your phone and add Google account in settings and your playstore
will now work
menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> uninstall
updates, then reboot your device.
play store–> remove cache, then try to run your google play again. It is
better to do a reboot.
resolve this issue.
add your Google account again
account remove your current google account then add it again here.
installed as system app instead of user app
app, try to install it as system app. There is a app that helps you to change
it easily. “/system/app mover” Try this app (Sorry you have to find the app on
version of Google Play
google play works instead of one that you have on your machine. so try to find
a different version of google play(older or newer version) and try.
to get rid of all the error messages from Google Play Store.
– Go to your application manager, and then scroll to the right to “all apps”.
Go to the very bottom and check that there are no deactivated apps/processes
there. If so, enable them.”
– Deactivate “flight mode”. Now it should work again.
you? Or you have some more solution that has helped you fix this issue, kindly
tell us using the comment box.