It appears MultiChoice will no longer increase DSTV/Gotv subscription fee according to news report.
MultiChoice Nigeria earlier sent a general text to all subscribers that the new price as seen here will take effects from August 1st 2018 but a court seating in Abuja restrained them from effecting the changes… meaning the old price still stick.
However, on Monday, Justice Nnamdi Dimgba granted an injunction restraining MultiChoice from implementing the new rates.
Also, the court restrained the company from any conduct capable of interfering with the regulatory process of the Consumer Protection Council (CPC).
The orders were granted in Suit No: FHC/ABJ/CS/894/2018 Federal Republic of Nigeria v. Multi Choice Nigeria Limited.
This kept me wondering… where were they all this while?
- TSTV Failed, Bankrupted and Chased out of Their Building
- FG Orders MultiChoice DStv/GOtv to grant 14 days Pause Option to Subscribers
- FG Launches new Satelite TV, NextTV – with over 140 Channels
- Multichoice Quietly Launched Explora 3 – here is everything you should know
- How much money you will save if you cancel DStv and get Netflix