Barely two days ago, Xiaomi Mi 11 an all metal, with glass body smartphone was launched and it comes with incredible specification. Now it is in for durability test by Jerryrigeverything.
The screen of the smartphone, made from Gorilla Glass Victus, scratches at a level 6, as does the rear panel, made from Gorilla Glass 5.
In this durability test, the MI 11 undergoes a serious bend and scratch test, guess what? Find out in the short video below.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 features a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved Dot-Display with 120Hz refresh rate and touch sampling rate of 480Hz and MEMC motion compensation.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with up to 12GB RAM and VC Liquid cooling technology and housed by a sustainable battery with support for fast charging.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Launched with 6.81-inch Quad HD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display, 108MP Cameras
- Xiaomi is Recruiting For Mi Global Testers – Apply Below
- Redmi Note 9S Global Version Launched, FHD+ Display with 5020mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Sold 300,000 copies Within 10 Minutes
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 VS Redmi Note 8 Pro Major Spec Differences