Yesterday we shared the picture of an upcoming Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro smartphone coming with 5 cameras set up with 108MP sensor scheduled to launched in November 5th.
More details has emerged and here are the specifications as certified by TENAA.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Rumored Specifications
Display: 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
Chipset: Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
Storage: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
OS: MIUI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
Cameras: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, LED flash, telephoto lens, 5x optical zoom, ultra-wide angle lens, ToF sensor
32MP front-facing camera
Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Battery: 5170mAh battery with 30W fast charging
According to the official teaser from Xiaomi twitter handle, Mi CC9 Pro might likely come has Mi Note 10. We should know the price in the coming Tuesday.
- Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Launched With OLED Display, Quad Speaker, 8600mAh Battery
- LG Plans to Exit Smartphones Business in 2021
- Samsung Unveils it Cheapest 5G Smartphone, Galaxy A32 5G
- Here is The Most Popular Android Versions of 2020
- Nokia 5.4 Launched with 6.39-inch display, Snapdragon 662, 48MP Cameras