This is just a simple guide to subscribers who which to transfer from their Airtel airtime to another network like MTN, Glo or 9mobile.
The option to share your Airtel airtime with other networks has been available for long but it appears not everybody really uses it, or perhaps they are not aware of that options. But with the simple guides below, you’ll be able to share your Airtel credit with any network within seconds.
Before You Begin,
If you haven’t used the Me2U services before, it is important to change your password. The default password is 1234.
Compose a simple SMS like this to change your default password
Type Pin < your old password> [give a space] <your new password>send to 432. E.g “PIN 1234 9989” and send to 432 without the quote.
Alternatively, you can;
>>Simply dial *432#
>>To change your pin Reply 3.
>> On the next screen, enter your current pin and send.
>>Next, type in your new pin and confirm it.
>>Your pin will be successfully changed.
How to Send Airtel Airtime to Other Networks
- Simply dial *432# on your with your Airtel line,
- Select Airtel to other Networks transfer by typing 2
- Choose Airtel swap by replying with 3
- Type the receivers number; it should not be an Airtel line.
- Type amount you want to transfer to another network,
- Enter your PIN and send.
- If there is any other on-screen instruction, you will have to follow it too. The Transfer will be completed immediately.
How to Transfer From Any other Network to another Network.
You’ll have to dial *931# and follow the onscreen instructions. Dialing that allows you to transfer from your MTN line to Glo or any network or from 9mobile to Airtel and vice versa.
Let us know in comment if you encounter any challenge.