I’m sure you are all preparing for the next reality TV show tagged “Ultimate Love” as reported earlier here. It is just a few weeks away, and what we are not sure is if it’s going to replace Big Brother Naija.
Here are a few things you need to know about Ultimate Love reality TV show
- Ultimate Love is a reality tv show that about single men and single women isolated in a location in their quest to find life-long love that will eventually lead to marriage.
- Just like we have Biggie in BBN that anchor diary session, There will Auntie in Ultimate love that will anchor their counseling session
- The winning couple will be rewarded with a lavish traditional wedding ceremony and a fully furnished home if they commit to getting married.
- For this edition, 16 strangers will be selected comprising of 8 Men and 8 women, living in a big house, just like we have in BBN
- Ultimate Love will be LIVE and 24/7 on DStv Premium, DStv Compact Plus, DStv Compact, DStv Confam and DStv Yanga packages on channel 198; and on GOtv Max and GOtv JOLLI packages on channel 29.
- They’ll participate in a series of locally inspired activities to test their compatibility as couples, with viewers voting off their least favorite couple every week.
- The shows begin February 9, 2020, and will be aired for 8 weeks
You’ll have your favorite housemate and definitely belong to a team just like we have in Big Brother Naija.