Samsung galaxy A21s has been launched and it comes with amazing spec, mid ranger with powerful battery that can last you for two days on a single charge.
Samsung Galaxy A21s features a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-O display, powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core processor, which is new Exynos 850 and 3GB/4GB + 32GB/64GB onboard storage. It runs Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
Looking at the camera, it comes with 48MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor. For the front, we have a 13-megapixel camera.
It is housed by a battery capacity of 5000mAh, rear – mounted fingerprint scanner and holographic design.
Highlight Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A21s
Display: 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-O display
Chipset: Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) processor
Storage: 3GB RAM + 32GB, 4GB/6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, Micro SD slot (Up to 512GB)
Operating System: Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
Cameras: 48MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 ultra-wide) + 2MP ( f/ 2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro); 13MP (f/2.2) front camera
Sensor: Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition
Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Battery: 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The price is yet to be announced; this post will be updated once it is announced.
- Lists of Samsung Galaxy Devices That will Get Updates For 4 Years
- Samsung Launches the Most Secure Smartphone Chip ever
- Two Premium Features Coming to Twitter, Allows You to Monetize Your Tweets
- Google Play Music Finally Deleted, But You Can Still Move your Music Library
- Telegram Latest Update Allows You to Auto Delete Messages, Unlimited Members