This is a new Nokia flagship concept posted by concept creator. The concept creator terms it as Nokia C9 and imagines it with Snapdragon 835, 23 MP Carl-Zeiss Camera and 6 GB RAM.
Though HMD didn’t mention something like Nokia 8 and Nokia 9 during the MWC 2017 even. It will be awesome if we can have something like the below probably later in the future.
Watch the concept video below courtesy of NP.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?