Just like MTN, 9mobile has launched eSIM in Nigeria also known as embedded SIM. This is coming few weeks after MTN Nigeria officially launches eSIM services.
eSIM replaces the traditional physical plastic SIM card for compatible devices and brings a whole new spectrum of benefits and possibilities.
Benefits of 9mobile eSIM
- e-SIMs allow you to have more than one phone number associated with your smart device. They are particularly useful for people who want to manage personal and business lines.
- The possibility of losing or damaging your SIM is reduced because it is built into your device.
- You no longer have to deal with cutting SIM cards or finding adapters.
- It is extremely convenient for frequent travelers, making it easier to switch between network operators.
How to Get 9mobile eSIM
Subscribers should walk into any of our select 9mobile Experience Centres to request an eSIM activation. A QR code will be provided to scan and download an eSIM profile and perform the usual SIM registration.
Get Free 7GB When You Activate 9mobile eSIM
Customers that activate 9mobile’s eSIM service will enjoy up to 7GB data-free while those who want to change to an eSIM will only do a SIM swap at the select Experience Centre. Those who purchase a new phone and want to swap back to regular SIM have no problems as they will get a physical SIM card at the 9mobile Experience Centre.
Compatible Devices with 9mobile eSIM
|Pixel 3, 3 XL|
|Pixel 4, 4 XL|
|Apple||iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max|
|iPhone XS, XS Max|
|Samsung||Samsung S20 Series|
Let us know in the comment if you are already using eSIM technology.
- Social Media Regulation in Nigeria, No Going Back – FG Vow
- MTN Launches Zigi Chatbot – Here is Everything You Should Know
- Opera Latest Update adds Music Streaming to Its Browser
- MTN Launches Beep Services – Here is Everything You Need to Know Below
- How to Get 10% Recharge Bonus on Every MTN Airtime you Buy