We have shared with you how to swap your Itel, Infinix, Tecno phones for a new phone of your choice here; but for today, this space is for only Samsung Smartphones.
If you’ve been using your Samsung phone for long and you wish to swap it for a new one, the Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra, then the opportunity to do that is now available. You can now trade in any S series, Note10 Series, and Select iPhone for the Galaxy Note20!
You can swap any of the listed Samsung and iPhone for the Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra in any of the following locations listed in the image below;
Simply visit this link http://sentinel-exchange.com/samsung2/ to see what your Samsung device is worth and how much you’ll need to get the Galaxy 20 Ultra.
And to those using iPhone and wish to swap to Samsung Galaxy Note 20, you can follow the link as well.
- 5G Network Not Hazardous in Nigeria, to be Deployed Next Year
- Vivo Unveiled iQOO 120W Flash Charge – 80% Charge in 10min
- OPPO to Unveil 125W Fast Charge for Phone, Charge Your Phone from 0 – 100% in less than 13min
- Google Deletes ‘Remove China Apps’ From Play Store
- Over 122M Nigerians are still using 2G Network