This is coming few hours after OPPO announced that it will be unveiling a 125W fast charge by July 15. Today the gaming branch of Vivo called iQOO held a press conference in China, where it officially unveiled Super FlashCharge 120W – fast-charging solution.
According to iQOO official, a 120W fast-charging technology can top up a 4,000 mAh battery in 15 minutes – that’s twice as fast as current flagships with 65W capabilities like the Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Officials claim that the iQOO 120W ultra-flash charging model will be the first to produce and mass-produce the latest 6C cell and array-type structure design of the quick-charge method, which can charge 50% of the power in 5 minutes (4000mAh capacity), and fill the whole in 15 minutes battery.
According to a digital blogger, the machine can charge 80% in 10 min. Any phone with that solution must also come with extra graphite layers and some additional internal cooling to keep the temperature down and protect the motherboard.
This technology is expected to arrive on smartphones in August.
- How to Swap Your Old Samsung Phones, iPhones to New Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- OPPO to Unveil 125W Fast Charge for Phone, Charge Your Phone from 0 – 100% in less than 13min
- Google Deletes ‘Remove China Apps’ From Play Store
- Over 122M Nigerians are still using 2G Network
- Data Subscription to be reduced from N1000 to N390 per GB