This will be so disappointing for you if you are using any of these Xiaomi phones… because you will likely not be getting Android 11.
A list of Xiaomi and Redmi phones that won’t be getting Android 11 has been shared online and it is so disappointing because popular Xiaomi phones like the Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8T, and Redmi Note 8 also find themselves into the list.
Not just that but if you are using Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, and Xiaomi Mi CC9e you won’t be getting onboard Android 11 also.
According to the source, the list is up-to-date, and secondly, Mi Mix 3 and Mi Mix Alpha are at the end of their life cycle, that is, they are simply removed (or have already been discontinued) from production.
Lists of Xiaomi Phones That won’t get Android 11
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8T, Redmi Note 8
- Redmi-Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7/7S
- Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual, Redmi 8A
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
Note: The above-listed phones won’t be getting Android 11, but will be getting MIUI 12 user interface based on the current version of android installed on them. We look forward to the next version of MIUI on these devices to be rolled out any moment from now.
What do you think?
- Xiaomi Launches 80W wireless charger, tops up a battery from 0 to 100% in 19 min
- See When Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 7, Redmi 9, Redmi 8, Redmi 7, Redmi 6, and Poco M2 could get MIUI 12
- POCO M2 Launched with Helio G80 Chipset, 6GB RAM, 5000mAh Battery
- Xiaomi new Cheap Phone has 120Hz Display, Huge Battery, no 5G
- This Xiaomi App Lets You Control Your Phone From PC