Four months ago, TECNO spark 5 was released with amazing specifications and pocket-friendly prices. Now, the company is warming to release its successor, Tecno spark 6.
Lite specifications of the upcoming device have been sported on Geekbench which can be seen below;
According to Geekbench, this forthcoming TECNO smartphone will be powered by MediaTek Helio A25 paired with 4GB RAM and Android 10 operating systems. It may also arrive in a lower RAM + internal storage configuration.
On the other hand, the FCC certification bureau exposes a lot about this phone, thanks to the pictures of the device and its 10W charger that are included in the certification documents. Hence, we know that it will come with a circular camera array for four cameras on the back with a fingerprint sensor below it.
Whereas, on the front, it will feature a punch-hole display.
Highlight Rumored Specifications of Tecno Spark 6
•Quad Camera At Back
•Punch Hole Front Camera
•Rear Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
•Dual Sim + Dedicated Micro SD Card Slot.
No word yet from TECNO mobile about the launch date nor price of this device, but I guess you can predict the price based on the predecessor.
- Tecno Pova with Helio G80 Gaming Chipset, 6GB RAM, Secretly Listed
- Tecno Spark 6 Launched with 6.8 Display, Helio G70, Quad Cameras
- Get 10GB for N1 on SIMO App if You Are Using This Tecno Phone
- Tecno Spark Power 2 Air Launched with 7-inch Display, 6000mAh Battery
- Tecno Camon 16 Premier Launched with Helio G90T Gaming Chipset