Transsion holding, the maker of Tecno devices has once again launched another device in the spark series dubbed Tecno Spark Power 2 Air in India.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Air features a 7-inch HD+ screen with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, powered by MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core SoC with 3GB of RAM + 32 GB onboard storage.
Looking at the cameras, we have a 13MP + 2MP depth + 2MP macro+ AI quad rear cameras with quad LED flash, 8MP front camera with dual LED flash.
It runs Android 10 Oreo based on HiOS 6.1. It is housed by a 6000mah battery capacity, with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Highlight Specification of Tecno Spark Power 2 Air
Display: 7-inch (1640 x 720) pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display, 480 nits brightness
Chipset: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
Operating System: HiOS 6.1 based on Android 10
Sim: Dual SIM
Cameras: 13MP rear camera + 2MP depth sensor, 2MP 4cm macro sensor, AI camera, quad-LED flash
8MP front-facing camera with dual-LED flash
Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
Dimensions: 174.9×79.6×9.2mm; Weight: 217.2g
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz | 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
Battery: 6000mAh battery
It is priced at Rs. 8,499 (US $155.55)
- Tecno Spark 5 Air Launched with Dual Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery
- Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled with Quad Led Flash, Quad Camera, Huge Battery
- Tecno Camon 15, Camon 15 Pro Launched, Pop Up Camera, 5000mAh Battery
- Tecno Camon 12 Air with Triple rear Camera, In-screen Selfie Camera Launched
- Tecno Black Friday: Win Air Conditioner, Fridge and up to 100% Discounts