Just 5 months ago, Infinix mobility unveiled Infinix Note 7 with a gaming chipset, and now, the company is already working on releasing Infinix Note 8.
Some specification about the upcoming Infinix Note 8 has surfaced online via Geekbench and it appears we are going to have another monster device with gaming chipset.
As seen in the NBTC certification authority image, the Infinix Note 8 (with the model number Infinix X692) has recently been certified. The device will be a 4G smartphone, and according to what is seen on Geekbench, it will come preloaded with Android 10 operating system, powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor.
Recall that the Infinix Zero 8 recently launched comes with a more higher chipset compare to this.
As per the image, the device will come with 6GB of RAM, but we can also expect to see other memory versions when the device is launched.
No word yet on when the device will be launched and other specifications about the upcoming device is left in the shadow.
- Infinix Note 8 Launched, with 64MP quad rear cameras, Helio G80 Gaming Chipset
- Infinix Hot 10 Launched with Helio G70 Gaming Chipset, 5200mAh Battery
- Infinix Zero 8 with Helio G90T Gaming Chipset, 8GB RAM Launched
- Infinix Hot 10 Coming Soon, See Spec Leaks below
- Infinix Smart 4 Plus Launched, with 6.82-inch HD+ display, 6000mAh Battery