Where are all the infinix lovers, something good is coming from the hot room of infinix… Hot 10 is in work according to reports from different sources, and we’ve got some leaks.
According to different sources, the camera setup is about the only thing left to the imagination by these leaks. That and the display-diagonal. We know that the Hot 10 will be based on the MediaTek Helio G70 chipset, along with 4GB of RAM and an HD+ panel, with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
You’ll recall that the Hot 9 was based on the MediaTek Helio A25 (12 nm) chipset and powerful cameras, but Hot 10 is going to be a game changer.
We were above to spot the model number numbers X682C and X682B that popped-up in a TUV Rheinland certification, only offering a single additional detail. Meaning you should expect to see Hot and Hot 10 Pro housed by a decent 5100mAh battery capacity.
And since we have Hot 9 Play, there is every tendency that Hot 10 Play is also coming, a third edition of the Hot 10.
More information will be unveiled as soon as possible before the release date.
- Infinix Note 8 Launched, with 64MP quad rear cameras, Helio G80 Gaming Chipset
- Infinix Hot 10 Launched with Helio G70 Gaming Chipset, 5200mAh Battery
- Infinix Note 8 Onboarding the Flight Soon
- Infinix Zero 8 with Helio G90T Gaming Chipset, 8GB RAM Launched
- Infinix Smart 4 Plus Launched, with 6.82-inch HD+ display, 6000mAh Battery