Changes they say are constant and necessary, that is what the YouTube team is set to give you this year. YouTube is set to release new features to all its users this year most especially its fast-growing “Short” video set to compete with TikTok.
YouTube Shorts work exactly like TikTok and it’s already available in some countries like India, now YouTube is planning to roll it out to more countries in March this year.
According to YouTube CPO, “YouTube Shorts player is now receiving more than 3.5 billion daily views globally,”
YouTube Shorts is just a 15 seconds or less video, for creators and artists who want to shoot short, catchy videos using nothing but their mobile phones.
YouTube TV Coming With New Interface
YouTube is also planning to expand its video chapters that were launch last year which helps viewers navigate within a video to more regions. At the moment, YouTube TV has more than 3 million paid subscribers, 86 networks, and offers unlimited DVR.
YouTube TV will also introduce a new add-on package with 4K streaming, offline viewing, and unlimited concurrent streams at home.
Other improvements are coming to YouTube apps lime YouTube Music, YouTube VR, and a lot more.
- Two Premium Features Coming to Twitter, Allows You to Monetize Your Tweets
- Google Play Music Finally Deleted, But You Can Still Move your Music Library
- Telegram Latest Update Allows You to Auto Delete Messages, Unlimited Members
- Lists of Samsung Galaxy Devices That will Get Updates For 4 Years
- Just In: Facebook is Building its Own Smartwatch