Redmi today confirmed that its upcoming flagship will be called Redmi K20. According to the president, the K series is the performance flagship of Redmi, and K stands for killer, so the Redmi K20 will be flagship killer!
The Killer flagship device features a pop-up front camera and a no-notch display, powered by Snapdragon 855 and retain the 3.5mm audio jack.
Earlier rumors suggested that the phone is said to pack a 6.39-inch FHD+ no-notch display, up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, MIUI 10 based on Android Pie, 48MP primary rear camera, 8MP telephoto lens and a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens, 20MP pop-up front camera, sixth generation in-display fingerprint sensor and a 4000mAh battery.
The official launch date will be communicated soon.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?