MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 is now rolling out to Redmi Note 9 for the following regional variants of the phone.
- China – V126.96.36.199.RJOCNXM
- India – V188.8.131.52.RJOINXM
- Global – V184.108.40.206.RJOMIXM
- Turkey – V220.127.116.11.RJOTRXM
- Indonesia – V18.104.22.168.RJOIDXM
- Russia – V22.214.171.124.RJORUXM
- EEA – V126.96.36.199.RJOEUXM
The only regional variant yet to receive this update is ‘Taiwan’. We expect that version of the smartphone to also get the update in the coming days.
Xiaomi is also rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update for the Redmi Note 8. The update is currently live in China with build number V188.8.131.52.RCOCNXM. The software build is in the ‘Stable Beta’ phase. This means it is being pushed in batches and is only available for a select few users at the moment. However, it should reach all users in China in the coming days.
However, Xiaomi is yet to deliver Android 11 for all the international variants of the Redmi Note 8. If you are yet to receive it, expect it to come with both Android 11 based on MIUI 12.5 in the coming weeks.
We expect to see more updates about this in the coming weeks.