coming in here… Rooting guide is now available for the latest Infinix X600 aka
big six. Courtesy of Team Hovatek. Those of you who just got InnJoo Max, Gionee M3,
Tecno L5 expect your rooting guide soonest.
==>PC with enabled internet connection
==>Patience in following
==>SP Flash tool
==>Download the ported TWRP for Infinix X600 here
==> Unzip the TWRP zip file and flash the recovery image to the phone using
SP flash tool ( You can download SP Flashtool here)
see guide here
==>Boot the phone into TWRP recovery mode (by Holding the Vol Up and
Power button for 5 seconds)
==>In TWRP recovery, Choose install zip from sdcard- to Choose zip from
sdcard use vol up and down scroll up and down then choose the Supersu.zip file
from the root of your sdcard.
Scroll to yes and install, after a successful flashing go back and reboot.
You are now rooted! To be fully sure your Infinix X600 is rooted, go
straight to Google Playstore and download root checker to verify your root status.
Are you still confuse? Ask your questions.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones