OEM Gionee have announced a new mid-range phone for their home market in the
Gionee Steel 2.
Steel 2 comes with a 4000mAh battery, and features a 5-inch display. These
aside, the phone comes with a MediaTek chip and a rear camera of 8MP, front camera of 5MP. Have a look at
the full specifications below.
1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
Mali T720 GPU
16GB/32GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB via
be available in Jazz Gold and Gold Black colour variants.
$187. What do you think?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?