By next week Wednesday, HMD Global is expected to unveil the Nokia X, also known as Nokia X6. The phone is expected to be the first phone of the company with a notch on the screen and 19:9 aspect ratio display.
The phone has been certified by TENAA in China and that confirms all the specifications.
Revealing all its spec, the Nokia X will come with Android 8.1 and will have an octa-core CPU, clocked at 1.8 GHz with up to 6GB RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary rear camera, 16-megapixel front camera and a 3000mAh battery.
So, here are the specs of TA-1099, or Nokia X
Screen: 5.8 inches, 2280×1080 pixels, LCD
Dimensions: 147.2×70.98×7.99 (mm)
Processor: Octa-core, 1.8 GHz
Internal memory: 32GB / 64GB, MicroSD up to 128GB
RAM: 3 GB / 4GB / 6GB
Camera: Dual 16 MP,
Battery: 3000 mAh
Voice: VoLTE support
Color: Blue, Black, Silver White
OS: Android 8.1.0
Expected price of phone is around $250 but we’ll know better once the device is launched come May 16.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?