Just recently, Xiaomi launched Redmi 6 and 6A with outstanding specifications but kept under the radar Redmi 6 Pro.
However, the Redmi 6 Pro has a different appeal as it features a notched display. Today, Xiaomi Shared amazing pictures of what the Redmi 6 Pro looks like.
The design of the metallic rear panel of the Redmi 6Pro is identical to the Redmi Note 5. A vertical dual camera setup and a fingerprint reader are present on the backside of the smartphone.
The Redmi 6Pro features a 5.84-inch 19:9 display that supports FHD+ resolution. It is likely to be fueled by Snapdragon 625 SoC. A fresh report has revealed that the Redmi 6Pro will be available in variants like 32 GB storage + 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage + 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage + 4 GB RAM.
Its other features include 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera, 5-megapixel selfie shooter and 4,000mAh battery.
Launch date for this device is June 25th.
Rate This Product: [yasr_visitor_votes size=”medium”]
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?