P-Yes.gov.ng recruitment portal login for 2019 is now open. We will be showing you all the best guide on how join.
PYES – The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
If you are a Nigerian, and you are up to 18 years, then this opportunity is one that you shouldn’t miss out. If you are currently involved in N-Power, no need to apply for this one again.
ICT & Mobile money
Basic Requirement for P-YES Programme
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
How to Apply For P-YES Recruitment 2019
- Visit P-YES Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 portal at https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/
- Click on the “Start Now” button to begin your application or http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup
- PYES PIN will be sent to your registered number and your email in which will be use to complete your registration.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
P-yes recruitment 2019/2020 is 100% free of charge, you are not paying a dime to get the form.
Application can be done on any enabled smart devices without visiting a Café.
Let us know if you’ve successfully completed your registration.
Share this information with your love ones so that they won’t miss out