There are lots of options you can use to tether your internet from one device to another device, but on this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to tether your vpn connections without root access.
Before we begin…
1. Download Ultrasurf for PC here
2. Http injector for android here
3. Your SmartPhone
How to Connect Hammer VPN on PC?
UltraSurf is a lightweight freeware program designed as an anti-censorship tool. It allows to circumvent firewalls using proxies and employs encryption protocols for privacy.
UltraSurf automatically finds proxy servers from a range of servers globally and builds a connection through an encrypted tunnel.
>>Open Http injector>>Go to tools>> tethering tools>>Hotshare as seen below
>>Click on Start Wi-fi hotspot and it will prompt you to turn on your mobile hotspot
>>Click on Start Hotshare
Note: note the proxy and IP addresses
Open your Ultrasurf on PC >>Go to options>>Proxy settings>>Manual Proxy settings
Enter the IP address given by hotshare to your Ultrasurf as seen below.
Once you’ve done that, click on OK, and wait for it to connect to the server. That is it. If you are tethering from Phone to Phone, you can download Ultrasurf for mobile on Playstore then repeat the steps above.
No root required!
- How to confirm if your SIM is properly registered or not before NCC block you
- Is Your Smartphone Battery Draining Mercilessly? Google Play Services is the Culprit
- How to Get Direct Download Link of Movies/Games/Music/books/software Using FileChef
- You may likely be forced to re-register your sim or risk 25yr in prison