Mini Importation Business – The year is gradually rolling and I want to believe you’ve already invested into notable thriving businesses… while you are still waiting for that mega dream job, you can simply do something that will bring you profit.
Importation business is something a lot of you will like to dive into but may not know how to start. The importation business simply means buying products from overseas at a relatively cheap price and resells it at a high price.
Who should Start Importation Business?
Students, Graduates, NYSC Corp Members, Unemployed Graduates or anyone who want to stand on their own
What do I Need to Start?
A personal computer (PC) or mobile phone
Fast internet Network – Mi-fi etc.
A valid email address
Valid and traceable home address where you can receive the item you will order.
Some few cash to get started (as little as 10,000 and no limitation)
Your passion and dedication to make it in this business.
How do I begin?
First of all, you need to download this free eBook provided Uzu C Uzu, a blog reader who volunteered to distribute the eBook freely to everyone interested in starting importation business.
You can download the eBook here
Carefully go through it to begin your journey of importing items from abroad and reselling it here in your localities with higher profits.
Let us know what you think in the comment.
- How to Access up to N10 Million Collateral-free CBN Loan
- Have You Applied For Youth Investment Fund, CAC Free Business Name?
- How I Mistakenly Sent $9,500 Eth Transaction Fee For Sending $120
- Youth Investment Fund: Fresh Requirements To Get up to 3 Million Loan from FG
- How to Apply for CAC Free business Names Registration for 250,000 Biz