LG has launched a new entry level smartphone called LG Folder 2, successor to the first LG folder phone launched back in 2018.
The Folder phone features a 2.8-inch QVGA screen when you flip open and there is also a 0.9-inch mono screen on the front to quickly view notifications such as text messages, calls, time, battery life and signal status.
The LG Folder 2 has 107.9 x 55 x 18mm dimensions when closed and it weighs 127 grams. The backside of the LG
The device is equipped with T9 keypad with a hot key for accessing AI voice service or recording function. For avoiding unintentional data charge, it comes with data security feature.
It is powered by Snapdragon 210, 1GB RAM + 8GB internal storage with supports for microSD card, housed by a 1,470mAh battery capacity.
Highlight Specification of LG Folder 2
Display: 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen
Front Screen: 0.9-inch mono front screen
Chipset; 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
Storage: 1GB RAM + 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
Camera: 2MP camera
Dimensions: 107.9x55x18mm; Weight: 127g
Network: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
Battery: 1470mAh battery
Others: FM Radio, SOS key
It is priced at $162 and will be available for purchase in South Korea from April 17.
- OnePlus 8 Pro with 6.78-inch Quad HD+ 120Hz Fluid AMOLED display Launched
- Samsung Launches Galaxy A11, A21 With Infinity-O Display, Pocket Friendly
- Oppo Find X2 Lite with FHD+ Amoled Display, 5G, 48MP Quad Cameras Surfaces
- Samsung Galaxy M11 Launched, Triple Cameras, Huge battery, Small Money
- HMD Fast Forward Android 10 Rollout to Nokia phones – See New Roadmap below