Poco C3 features a 6.53-inch HD+ LCD water-drop screen, MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, 13-megapixel primary rear AI camera, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
We have 3/4GB RAM and 32/64GB storage with SD card expansion. The phone boots MIUI12 based on Android 10 and packs a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging.
Highlight Specifications of Poco C3
Display: 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD Dot Drop screen
Chipset: 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
Storage: 3GB RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 12
Cameras: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP macro 4cm camera and 2MP depth sensor; 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Dimensions: 164.9×77.07×9.0mm; Weight: 196g
Splash proof (P2i coating)
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Poco C3 comes with a pretty enticing starting price of INR 7,499 ($102) for the 3/32GB model. There’s also the 4/64GB trim for INR 8,999 ($122) and sales tip-off on October 16.
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10T, 10T Pro with 144Hz Adaptive Displays 5000mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is here, 16GB RAM, 120Hz Display, Best Cameras Ever
- Xiaomi Launches MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM – Here is When Your Phone will Get The Update
- Xiaomi Launches 80W wireless charger, tops up a battery from 0 to 100% in 19 min
- Infinix Note 8i Also Launched with 6.78-inch Display, 5200mAh Battery