Xiaomi has launched Redmi 9 Power, under the Redmi brand. A mid ranged smartphone with a good battery life.
Redmi 9 Power features a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Dot-drop screen with 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC, 4GB + 64GB onboard storage.
For the cameras, we have 48MP primary rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP 4cm macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. There is an 8MP camera on the front.
It comes with Android 10 with MIUI 12 out of the box, housed by a 6000mAh battery capacity with support for 18W fast charging with 22.5W fast charger in the box.
Highlight Specification of Redmi 9 Power
Display: 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform, with Adreno 610 GPU
Storage; 4GB RAM + 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 12
Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor
Front Cameras: 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
Splash resistant (P2i coating)
Dimensions: 162.3×77.3×9.6mm; Weight: 198g
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Battery: 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
It will be priced at USD $150
- Poco C3 – The Most Affordable Poco Phone Ever Launched, 5000mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10T, 10T Pro with 144Hz Adaptive Displays 5000mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is here, 16GB RAM, 120Hz Display, Best Cameras Ever
- Xiaomi Launches MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM – Here is When Your Phone will Get The Update
- Infinix Hot 10 Play Launched, 6000mAh Battery, Gaming Chipset, Cheap price