This is just a sign that Xiaomi is seriously dominating with its cheap but premium smartphones… it reached 30 million sales of its Note 8 lineup. That includes the Redmi Note 8 (and its sibling Redmi Note 8T) and Redmi Note 8 Pro versions
The brand’s Redmi Note series smartphones have been the highest-selling mid-range smartphones, announced on August 29 with the Redmi Note 8 Pro becoming officially the first phone with a 64 MP camera but didn’t arrive for sale until September.
The Vice President of Xiaomi Group, Lu Weibing has confirmed that the global sales of the Redmi Note 8 series exceeded 30 million units.
Just recently, the company announced MIUI 12 Android skin and it will interest you to know that Redmi Note 8 series will be among the devices that will be upgraded to it.
If you are using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 series, say Hi!
(Source): Via: YomiProf
- Teaser: Upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Series Leak Images
- Xiaomi Unveils Redmi K40 Pro+ with 120Hz Amoled Display, 108MP Cameras, S888 Chipset
- Xiaomi Prepares to Launch Cheap 5G Redmi Smartphone
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 9 Trio: 5G Pro Comes with a 108MP cam, 120 Hz screen, Powerful Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi 9,9C,and 9A Launched, with FHD+ Display, Powerful Helio G80 Gaming Chipset