Barely a week ago, Facebook launched messenger Rooms and now, it is available on Instagram with up to 50 people, as the social media announced on Twitter yesterday.
To start a video chat with your friends on Instagram, simply open your messages, tap the video chat icon (shown in the video above), then select the new “Create a Room” option.
An easy way to video chat with up to 50 of your favorite people? Yes please 🙋♀️
— Instagram (@instagram) May 21, 2020
From there you can choose which friends to send invitations to, then copy your Room’s link and share it with even more people, or join your new Room and get the party started.
Despite the entire set-up happening from the Instagram app, entering the video chat redirects to Facebook’s Messenger app, which is required.
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters.
- Big Problems with Twitter Disappearing Messages, Fleet
- Best Airtel Tariff Plans, Benefits, How to Migrate
- Best MTN Cheapest Tariff Plans, Benefits, How to Migrate
- Facebook Vanish Mode on Messenger, Instagram – Here is How it Works
- Bitcoin is Rising Rapidly, Hits $14000 – Here is how to Buy, Store and make Profit