Opera is working hard to make sure its browser outshine other browsers by adding outstanding features to its… now; it has added native twitter integration to its sidebar.
The latest version of Opera has just been released and, with it, a faster way for you to share your thoughts with the world as Twitter is now baked into the sidebar.
You can access your main feed, search, and direct messages without having to open a new tab and fire up the Twitter website or TweetDeck. You’ll be able to add it via the sidebar setup menu.
Opera says it’s the first major browser to include native Twitter integration. It follows the addition of Instagram to the sidebar, and it should prove a bit of a timesaver for those who use Twitter a lot and/or want to follow breaking news as it happens. The browser also has built-in access to Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, and a lot more.
The newest version of Opera also includes a new weather widget on the start page as well as improvements to Workspaces and the visual tab cycler.
Opera is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Download it from https://opera.com
- Google Play Music Finally Deleted, But You Can Still Move your Music Library
- Glo Smartphones Festival with Free 36GB Data
- 9mobile Begins NIN Registration in These Areas
- MTN, 9mobile Plans to Introduce Network Sharing – Switch Without Any Charges
- Airtel Nigeria Begins NIN Registrations in These Areas