HMD Global launched a bunch of Android smartphones last year, which cover all price tiers. Many of these phones are already available in the market. The truth is Nokia brand is here to stay for good.
HMD may be planning to launch Nokia 2.4, the successor to Nokia 2.3 soon, according to our sources. The smartphone that will be powered by Octa-core Mediatek Helio P22 processor is codenamed Wolverine.
The smartphone has recently appeared on Geekbench as HMD Global Wolverine. Compared to the Quad-core Helio A22 processor on Nokia 2.3, Octa-core Helio P22 processor is considered to be 1.97 times faster.
So, with Nokia 2.4, HMD is trying to bring even more processing power to the entry-level of its premium range.
Finally, Nokia 2.4 will pack 2GB RAM and will run Android 10 right out of the box. The only thing left to determine is when the Nokia 2.4 will be launched on the market and how much it will cost.
- Nokia 3.4, 2.4 Launched with Triple Cameras, Bigger Batteries
- Nokia 5.3 with 6.55 inch Display, Quad Cameras, 6GB RAM Launched
- List of Nokia Smartphones Eligible to Get Android 11
- Nokia 5.3 Launched, with 6GB RAM, Quad Cameras, Huge Battery
- Nokia 8.3 5G Launched, with PureDisplay, Huge Battery, 64MP Quad Cameras