MTN has launched a new chatbot that will save you the time of waiting for CC to respond to your questions. The new chatbot called Zigi is your personal digital assistant that can answer questions, assist customers with product and services activation, and also give information on products and services.
You can chat with Zigi only using the English language on any MTN line without touching your airtime.
Here is What You Can Do With Zigi Chat Bot
1. Check the balance
2. Recharge via voucher
3. Get detailed information on MTN products and services (MTN FAQs).
4. Option to chat with a live agent.
Other services listed below will be coming soon;
1. Card payment
2. Data bundles
3. Personalized offers on MTN4Me
4. Airtime loan
How to Chat With Zigi
You can chat with Zigi on Telegram, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger using the below link and number
Telegram – https://t.me/MTNOnlineBot
Facebook Messenger – https://m.me/MTNLoaded
WhatsApp – wa.me/2349033000001
Frequently Ask Questions
Q. Who is Zigi?
Zigi is MTN’s all-new digital personal assistant that can answer questions, assist customers with products and services activation, and also give information on our products and services.
Q. In what languages can I engage with Zigi?
Currently, you can chat with Zigi only in the English language.
Q. Do I need to register to chat with Zigi?
You do not need to register to chat with Zigi; however, an OTP is required for authentication purposes. Customers can also chat as a guest.
Q. Do I need to have an MTN line to chat with Zigi?
Yes, you need to have a valid MTN line to chat with Zigi.
Q. What services can Zigi help me with?
- you can Check Balance
- recharge via voucher and get detailed information on products and services.
- You also have the option to chat with a live agent.
- Other services like card payment, data bundles, personalized offers on MTN4Me, and airtime loans are coming soon.
Q. Do I need to have airtime to chat with Zigi chatbot?
No, you are not required to have airtime to chat with Zigi. However, you need to be connected to the internet.
Q. Where can I chat with Zigi?
You can chat with Zigi on Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp at the moment. (Web and myMTN App are coming soon).
Q. Do I need to wait to chat with Zigi?
No, this is amazing. Zigi responds to chat in real-time and very fast.
Q. Is there a limit to the number of times I can engage Zigi?
No, your engagement with Zigi is unlimited and at any time of the day. Zigi is always available to assist. All you need is internet connectivity on your smart device.
Source | Via
- MTN Launches Gameworld – Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Indian Government Bans AliExpress, PUBG Mobile, 159 More Apps
- Social Media Regulation in Nigeria, No Going Back – FG Vow
- Opera Latest Update adds Music Streaming to Its Browser
- MTN Launches Beep Services – Here is Everything You Need to Know Below