The latest version of Opera has added popular music streaming platforms to its browser which includes Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube Music.
Through this feature, users can log into any of the above-mentioned streaming services from the browser’s sidebar. The Player in Opera pauses whenever you start streaming a video or an audio file in a tab and automatically resumes music playback once it’s over.
The new Player feature can be accessed in the browser’s sidebar, beneath the messengers section. To play, stop or skip a track, you don’t have to leave your current tab or even open the Player: playback can be controlled with the standard playback buttons on your keyboard or by hovering over the Player icon in the sidebar, where a mini playback control menu will appear.
You can update your Opera browser to the latest to view the new feature.
- MTN Launches Gameworld – Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Indian Government Bans AliExpress, PUBG Mobile, 159 More Apps
- Social Media Regulation in Nigeria, No Going Back – FG Vow
- MTN Launches Zigi Chatbot – Here is Everything You Should Know
- MTN Launches Beep Services – Here is Everything You Need to Know Below