The latest version of Opera has added popular music streaming platforms to its browser which includes Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube Music.
Through this feature, users can log into any of the above-mentioned streaming services from the browser’s sidebar. The Player in Opera pauses whenever you start streaming a video or an audio file in a tab and automatically resumes music playback once it’s over.
The new Player feature can be accessed in the browser’s sidebar, beneath the messengers section. To play, stop or skip a track, you don’t have to leave your current tab or even open the Player: playback can be controlled with the standard playback buttons on your keyboard or by hovering over the Player icon in the sidebar, where a mini playback control menu will appear.
You can update your Opera browser to the latest to view the new feature.
- Google Play Music Finally Deleted, But You Can Still Move your Music Library
- Glo Smartphones Festival with Free 36GB Data
- 9mobile Begins NIN Registration in These Areas
- MTN, 9mobile Plans to Introduce Network Sharing – Switch Without Any Charges
- Airtel Nigeria Begins NIN Registrations in These Areas