OUKITEL K10000 MAX is a well designed rugged device with powerful specs. It will feature a 5.5″ FHD display with Gorilla Glass, MT6753 octa-core SoC, 3GB RAM, 32GB of storage, 16MP rear camera, and 13MP front.
Oukitel K10000 Max comes with 10,000mAh battery capacity,IP68 waterproof, dust-proof and crash-proof; and also supports 9v/2A fast charge for long usage, FingerPrint ID and Android 7 Nougat out of the box.
The device is put into a tank where quicklime powder and water is poured. After the chemical reaction, K10000 Max is bearing not only water, but also heat and corrosion. We already know that when lime powder meets water, it creates heat and K10000 Max protected itself by turning off by itself due to the high-temperature protection process.
Watch the torture test above.
Presale of this device will start in September 2017. Check here to get coupon code and chance to get it half the price.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?