users and iPhone users can’t use the Glo Bis on their device. For the iPhone
users, your own case seems classical but will soon be given maximum attention.
But for the Android users, it is very paramount to take risk atimes.
Blackberry IMEI for your Android device yourself.
the file and copy and paste the three .sys files inside the folder to your
==>Double click on GIPv4.1 to open
on generate imei. Copy down the bb imei you see without the pin except you have
an ulterior motive.
Change My Android IMEI Number To Blackberry?
I will not be held responsible for any consequences that befall the changer.
Also, backup your original imei incase anything goes wrong then revert using
the above procedures for changing.
Before you begin, back up your Android phone using CWM should in case it get
done which are Mobile Uncle and Terminal Emulator.
For Single Sim Device
1. Root Device
2.Terminal Emulatör Download from Play Store or here
1. Open Android Terminal Emulator
2.Type SU then press ENTER button to get Superuser permmison
3.After that, type this command then press ENTER buttonecho
echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1 >/dev/pttycmd1
For Dual Sim Phones
1. Rooted Android phone or tablet.
2. Install Android terminal emulator app
3. Open android terminal emulator.
4. Type SU then press ENTER
5. Type following command then Eneter echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,7, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘
6. If your phone is dual-sim, typ this command then ENTER echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,10,
“IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
7. Last step, reboot your phone/tablet and done.
on bb device before inserting it on your Android device.