greatest fears of every Android user is the fear of “bricking my device”. It’s no longer news, the rates at which Android
phones are been bricked is beyond imagination. From the info I’ve gathered so
far, the major problem of any android phone is bricking the device. Some of you
will bare me witness that some bricked android device are been fixed while some
are not been fixed.
who already bricked their Android phones and don’t know what to do next, I’ll
like to summon you to draw your learning
chair closer, let’s see how we can unbrick it.
share with you two interesting ways you can unbrick your device, even though
you are been told by your device Engr that there is no more hope for the
My Bricked Android Phone?
1. Get a phone of the same type that is not bricked
2. Boot the good phone into recovery mode (hold volume up + power button while
the phone is off)
3. Go to Backup and restore
4. Select Backup then yes to confirm
5. After Backup is complete, copy the backup file / folder from the SD card of
the good phone to the SD card of the bricked phone (maintain the file path)
6. Boot the bricked phone into recovery mode
7. Go to backup and restore
8. Select Restore
9. Select the backup you just copied and click yes to confirm
10. Your Android phone should come back to life
If perhaps your Android phone proves stubborn,
then try the next method
download it here
of all extract the OneClick.jar file you downloaded (Right click the file and
you will get a folder named OneClick
from which you extracted the folder) and paste it into “OneClick>heimdalloneclick>resources>HeimdallPackage“
it, now run the file “oneclickloader” which is on same folder
will open and installation will be completed (grant access if it asks)
after installation, you’ll see the software running
your phone via USB and click on “Unsoft Brick” to unbrick your phone.