So I tried paying for Xiaomi mi band 2 from one of the online stores at the rate of $14.89 and I was charged N4,452.11 by Gtbank. Meaning GTB charged 299 to $1. I don’t know how much other banks charge but I learnt Stanbic charges 280 to a dollar.
This will help those of us that buy often online know which bank charges less when it comes to online transaction. How much does your bank currently charges to a dollar?
- Social Media Regulation in Nigeria, No Going Back – FG Vow
- MTN Launches Zigi Chatbot – Here is Everything You Should Know
- Opera Latest Update adds Music Streaming to Its Browser
- MTN Launches Beep Services – Here is Everything You Need to Know Below
- How to Get 10% Recharge Bonus on Every MTN Airtime you Buy