The government is doing all it can to bring the required change Nigerian
Youth need to harness their creative abilities. The government
has partnered with Huawei to develop a training course called
ICTforChange. It’s designed for 18 – 30 year olds who have
University/Polytechnic degrees in technology-related fields and it’s free
The training will cover ICT Fundamentals, Huawei Certified Datacom
Associate (HCDA) Certification, Telecoms Power Sytem, BTS and Microwave Installation.
Huawei will certify you after the training…Like I said, it is absolutely
free of charge. You can register on their site http://www.ictforchange.gov.ng/about-ictforchange/
Application closes on 15th of June, 2016.
- How to Share Your Data bundle on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
- DHL Launches Africa eShop – Ship from over 200 US/UK stores to your door step
- OPPO Mobile set to Takeover the Nigerian Mobile Market
- MTN Network Shut Down in Kogi State, Millions of Subscribers Lament
- Xiaomi Second Coming to Africa – To Challenge Infinix, TECNO and iTel Mobile